- How to add a recurring cell phone payment to payroll
- Add phone payment to Payroll
- How to add a recurring medical benefit deduction to payroll
- Push Web App
- Click Payroll at the top of the screen
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click Earnings and Deductions
- Click Select a Preset
- In the list, pick the Preset you will want to recur
- Select the Frequency based on how often you want the payment to recur
- Look for the Employee Information: Earning and Deductions box
- Click the Select Employee dropdown and locate the employee who needs the allowance added
- In the Amount input, the total allowance amount
- If you need to add additional employee tips, click Add Row and repeat Steps 8 &9
- Once you have added all Employees, click Submit Earnings and Deductions
Recurring earning and deduction entries will not carry over into the next pay period if an employee did not have any earnings in the pay period. You will be required to add a one time earning and deduction entry in the next pay period for the employee.
Please note, that only Super Administrators or Team Administrators with permissions to Run Payroll or Earning and Deductions by Preset(s) will be able to make changes.