- How to pay a hourly employee vacation time
- How to payout vacation per request of the hourly employee
- Push Web App
- Click the Payroll tab
- Click Earnings/Deductions on the left hand navigation bar
- Under the Preset dropdown menu, select Vacation Payout or Vacation Payout (Termination) if the employee is leaving the company
- Under the Frequency dropdown menu, select One Time
- For the Date, select the upcoming or future payroll run
- Next, select the name of the Employee
- Once you select the employee, the Vacation Balance field will auto-populate with their vacation balance
You now have two options under the box Vacation Payout Details - Payment Method:
Pay Specified: will pay out whatever amount you specify in the amount field.
Pay All: will pay out ALL of the vacation balance displayed as well as the vacation earned during the pay period the payout will apply to.
- If you have other employees to add for the same preset, click Add Row
- Once complete, click Add Earnings/Deductions to submit the vacation payout
If the hourly employee has requested a Vacation Payout before the next upcoming payroll, you can process an Off run.
Please note, that only Super Administrators and Team Administrator with permissions will be able to complete the Vacation Payout process.
Please sign in to leave a comment.