- How to review an Earning and Deduction entry
- How to update an Earning and Deduction entry
- How to filter an Earning and Deduction entry by employee/type of preset
- How to review who inputted an Earning and Deduction entry
- Push Web App
- Click the Payroll tab
- Click Earnings/Deductions on the left-hand navigation bar
- Scroll to the bottom and under the All Earnings/Deductions box, you can see a list of earnings and deductions that have been inputted
To Search Earning and Deduction Entries:
- On the right of the table click Select Employee to review entries for one employee, select the employee's name and click Employee Search.
- Under the Search bar, you can input a specific date, a type of preset, an amount, or the name of an employee
To Review Earning and Deduction Entries:
- Click the Book icon under the Edit column that corresponds with the specific entry, to review when and who inputted an E/D entry.
- Click the Pencil icon under the Edit column that correspond with the specific entry and you will be able to edit the Position, Hours, and Amount, click the Checkmark icon once completed
To Filter Earnings and Deduction Entries:
- To chronologically sort the entries by Date, Amount, Description, and so forth, select the the Header of your choosing.
- To the right of the box All Earnings and Deductions, you can select: One Time, Reoccurring, or All to filter the entries
Earning and Deduction entries with the book icon, are entries that are part of a completed pay run. You will not be able to edit or delete these entries.
You will not be able to edit any Earning and Deduction entries if there is an unapproved pay run under Notices. You will need to delete the pay run prior to making any adjustments to Earning and Deduction entries.
Please note, that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions to Earnings and Deductions or Run Payroll will be able to view, edit, search, and filter Earnings and Deductions.