- How to reverse incorrect additional tax deductions
- Push Web App
- Click the Payroll tab
- Click Earnings/Deductions on the left hand navigation bar
- Select the Preset Income Tax Regular
- Select the Frequency One Time
- Select the Date for the upcoming payroll
- Select the Employee
- Enter in a Negative Amount
- Click Submit Earnings/Deductions
Example: If you entered an incorrect amount in the Additional Tax Deductions field on an employee profile and the employee's additional tax deduction was too large, you can reverse the incorrect tax deductions on the next regular pay run.
Putting a negative amount in will reduce the previous tax deductions
This article is for reversing incorrect additional tax deductions. You might also want to review and/or update the employee's additional tax deduction information.
Only Super Administrators or Team Administrators with the Run Payroll permission will be able to run a payroll to complete the process of reversing incorrect additional tax deductions.