- How to approve clocks to be processed in payroll
- When running payroll I am receiving an error message of unapproved clocks, how do I approve?
- Push Web App
- Click the Employees or Scheduler tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Clock Approvals
- Input the necessary Filter Fields and click Search
- Under Payable Hours:
- Click the white boxes that correspond with Hrs, Mins, and Break to input the hours manually
- Click the Clock icon, to pull the clock times into the white boxes
- Click the Calendar icon, to pull the scheduled time into the white boxes
- Click the Printer icon, to pull the scheduled start time and clock out time
- Once done, click Save and the clock entry will go from Yellow to Green
Under Payable Hours, the following Icons can assist with quickly approving clocks:
- Clock Icon (Clock Times): automatically fills in the hours with the employee’s clocked time
- Calendar Icon (Scheduled Time): automatically fills in the hours with the scheduled times
- Printer Icon (Schedule In, Clock Out): automatically fills in the start with with the scheduled time, and the end time with the employee’s clock out time
If you select the above Icons to filter in the clock in/out time, the Breaks box will auto-populate based on your Clock Settings setup for Breaks.
Unapproved hours (marked with an orange dot) will be flagged and will display a comparison of the clocked hours and the scheduled time or if it was unscheduled work.
You will need to ensure that all clocks are approved (marked with a green dot) as the hours approved will be what is used in payroll.
You will not be able to adjust clock entries for approval if you have an open payrun pending approval. You will need to delete the run in order to make adjustments under Clock Approvals.
In each Clock Entry, there will be a History of Changes to assist you with tracking which Administrator made a change and when it occurred.
You are not able to make any changes to Clock Entries for dates that have already been approved in a payroll. If you have unapproved clock entries that you wish to be deleted, please contact Push Support email@example.com.
Please note, that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permission to Update Clock Approvals by Position will be able to access this information.
Note, if your account does not use Clock Approvals, the permission will state Timesheet Approvals.