- How to change the Position on a clock entry
- My employee forgot to clock out, how can I adjust this?
- Push Web App
- Click the Employees or Scheduler tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Clock Approvals
- Input the necessary Filter Fields and click Search
- Under Clocked vs. Scheduled Times, hover over the specific clock entry
- Click the Pencil icon that states Edit Clock Entry
- Under Date, click the white box to adjust the Date if applicable
- Under Clock In Time, click the white box to adjust the time if applicable
- Under Employee Comments, click the white box to add a note if applicable
- Under Position, click the drop down menu and adjust the Position if applicable
- Under Clock Out Time, click the white box to adjust the time if applicable
- Under Manager Reason for changes, click the white box to add an internal note if applicable
- Once done, click Update Clock Entry
To adjust an employee's clock times, you have two options: you can Quick Edit the clock entry on the same screen to adjust the clock in and out time or you can Edit the Clock Entry to adjust all information associated.
If an employee has clocked in as the wrong position, missed clocking in or out, or accidentally clocked out, you can make the adjustments here.
You can filter Clock Approvals using a wide variety of search parameters: Departments, Positions, Employees, Timeframe, Pay period, Status of a Clock Entry, and so forth.
In each Clock Entry, there will be a History of Changes to assist you with tracking which Administrator made a change and when it occurred.
You will need to ensure that all clocks are approved with the correct Position and hours (marked with a green dot) as the hours approved will be what is used in payroll.
You are not able to make any changes to Clock Entries for dates that have already been approved in a payroll. If you have unapproved clock entries that you wish to be deleted, please contact Push Support at email@example.com.
Please note, that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permission to View/Update Clock Approvals by Position will be able to access this information.