- How to see if a Pending Employee Profile has unapproved clock entries
- Push Web App
- Click the Employees tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Pending Employee List
- Under Search, input the name of the specific employee
- Under Edit, click the Clock icon that corresponds with the employee
- Under the Clock Approvals that is assigned to the employee:
- Under Start Date and End Date, input the time frame (i.e. current pay period)
- Under Approval Status, click the drop down menu and select Unapproved
- Once done, click Search
- The page will refresh, scroll to Work History
- Under Clocked vs Scheduled Times, hover over the appropriate clock entries and click either the: Pencil icon, Pencil in Box Icon, or Garbage Can icon
Please note, that Pending Employees clock entries will not be found under Clock Approvals. If you are receiving a notification that there are unapproved clock entries when running payroll, we recommend reviewing any employees that have recently joined the Company.
We recommend that you use the filters Start Date and End Date if you are wanting to review as specific time frame or click Select All to review all entries from the employee.
To the right of Work History for (All Records), you can also select the Paper with an X icon to export the clock entries to Excel.
Please note, that Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions will be able to review Clock entries for Inactive employees.