- How to adjust clock entries quickly
- Push Web App
- Click the Employees or Scheduler tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Clock Approvals
- Input the necessary Filter Fields and click Search
- Under Clocked vs. Scheduled Times, hover over the specific clock entry
- Click the Pencil in Square icon that states Quick Edit Clock Times
- Under the start and end time of the clock entries, input the necessary adjustments
- Once done, click the Check Mark icon
You can filter Clock Approvals using a wide variety of search parameters: Departments, Positions, Employees, Timeframe, Pay period, Status of a Clock Entry, and so forth.
Instead of editing an entire clock entry, you can expedite the process of editing clock times by allowing clocks to be edited inline on the clock approvals page.
Once the check mark is clicked to save the changes, the page will refresh for you to add the Payable Hours and approve the clock entry.
You are not able to make any changes to Clock Entries for dates that have already been approved in a payroll. If you have unapproved clock entries that you wish to be deleted, please contact Push Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions to view/update Clock Approvals by Position will be able to quick edit clock entries.