- How to generate a report of one employee's clocks during their employment
- Push Web App
- Click the Employees tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, select the appropriate Employee List: Active, Pending, On Leave, or Inactive
Under Search, input the name of the employee
Under Edit, click the Clock icon that corresponds with the employee
- Under Start Date, input the specific date or select Show All
- Under End Date, input the specific date or select Show All
- Under Approval Status, click the drop down menu and select either: All, Approved, or Unapproved
- Once done, click Search
- To the left of View Clock Rules, click the X in Paper icon
- The page will refresh for you to see the individual clock entries associated with the employee
We recommend generating an employees clock's from this section if you ever need to review a specific employee's work history in Push based on their approved clocks.
The report will include the the following information if applicable:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Employee Number
- Clock ID
- Date In
- Time In
- Date out
- Time Out
- Total Less Break
- Overtime Weekly
- Statutory Holiday Work
- Time In Comments
- Time Out Comments
At the top of the page, you have the option to select Print if you wish to download/print the report in PDF format.
At the top of the page, you have the option to select Export to Excel if you wish to download the report in Excel format.
You can also export the clocks for all employee's if you wish under the main Clock Approvals page. Currently, only Active Employees are listed in the main Clock Approvals page. If you are required to review Inactive or On Leave Employees clocks, you will need to follow the steps above.
Please note that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions to view/approve Clock Approvals by Position will be able to generate this information.