- How to review a report of clock entries by a time frame
- Does Push have a report that will show discrepancies of clock entries to review?
- Push Web App
- Click the Reports tab
- Under Report type, click the drop down menu and select Audit Clock Approvals
- Under Department, click the white box to select the appropriate Departments or leave blank to select all
- Under Position, click the white box to select the appropriate Positions or leave blank to select all
- Under Start Date, click the white box to input the specific date
- Under End Date, click the white box to input the specific date
- Once done, click Generate
Push highly recommends reviewing this Report before running payroll to ensure that all employees with clock entries associated with a pay period are correct.
The Audit Clock Approvals Report will highlight potential concerns such as if there were any missed clock outs, if someone has clock entries but has no salary, any clock entries that are unapproved, and so forth.
There will be a summary at the top of the report displaying how many potential errors there are. Simply scroll down the page to see which shifts are being flagged for you to make the appropriate adjustments in Push.
This Report will also assist you with reviewing the total hours worked in a time frame per employee.
Please note, that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions will be able to generate this report.