- How to assign where a candidate found our job posting
- How to know what platform a candidate applied from
- Push Web App
- Click the Applicant Tracking tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Candidate Dashboard
- Under Search, input the necessary information to filter the Candidate
- Under Source, click the drop-down menu and select either: Company Careers Page, Referral, Recruiter, Indeed, LinkedIn, Facebook, Walk In, or ATS Job Dashboard
The Candidate Dashboard will assist you with reviewing the different applications that have been completed for Job Postings.
You will be able to tag where a Candidate applied from under Source.
The following will automatically be assigned:
- ATS Job Dashboard will automatically apply for all accounts if the Candidate applied through the Push Job Postings url links.
- LinkedIn and Indeed will automatically apply if you have a LinkedIn and Indeed integration with Push.
- Referral will automatically apply if you add
source=referralto the end of the url (i.e. https:example.comsource=referral).
he other options under Source will require mandatory assignment by the user when needed.
Please note Please note that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions to view/update Applicant Tracking - Position-Based: Job Applications will be able to review the Candidate Dashboard.