- How to convert a Resume that a Candidate has uploaded into a PDF in Push
- Push Web App
- Click the Applicant Tracking tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Candidate Dashboard
- Under Actions click the Box and Arrow Icon that corresponds with the Candidate
- Under Resume, on the far right click the Three Dots icon and select either:
- Click Full Screen, to view the Resume on a bigger screen
- Click Download, to automatically download the file
- Click Print, and a pop up will appear to download to PDF or print
A Candidate may upload a file as a Word Document as opposed to a PDF. As Push ATS accepts docx file uploads and PDFs, the formatting may be different.
Please note Please note that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions to view/update Applicant Tracking - Position-Based: Job Applications will be able to review the Candidate Dashboard.
Please sign in to leave a comment.