- How to invite applicants to begin the onboarding process
- How to setup a new employee that was a Candidate in Push
- Push Web App
- Click the Applicant Tracking tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Candidate Dashboard
- Under Actions, click the Arrow and Box Icon that corresponds with the Candidate
- On the far top right side, click the Three Dots icon
- In the drop down, click Invite Employee
- In the pop up Employee Setup, click Send Invite
- In the pop up Employee Created, click OK
When you invite a Candidate to begin the Onboarding Process, Push will use the First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Phone Number, and Position that has already been filled in through the Job Application.
Once you have invited the employee, they will receive an email from Push to setup a password to their Push account and begin the onboarding process.
If an employee had a previous Push account with a different Company, you will still be able to invite them to self onboard. Instead of using the link to create a password, they will use their old login credentials and toggle to the new Company to begin the self-onboarding.
Please note, that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions to View/Update/Create Job Applications will be able to invite a Candidate in ATS.
Please note, that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions to Update Employee Information, View Employee Information, and View Employee List will be able to access the Pending Employee List.