- How to see the Candidate's information from their application
- How to see a Candidate's Resume or Cover Letter from their application
- Push Web App
- Click the Applicant Tracking tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Candidate Dashboard
- Under Actions click the Box and Arrow Icon that corresponds with the Candidate or click the Candidate's Name
- Under Status, it will list the current Status, to update click the drop down menu and select the appropriate Status
- In the Change Status pop up, input the following:
- Under Change Status, click New Status and select the appropriate Status
- Under Why are you changing this status? input a comment in the box below
- Once done, click Confirm to save and close the pop up
- Below Status, you will see the the Candidate's Personal Details
- Under Name, the Candidate's First and Last name is listed, click the details to update if necessary
- Under Applied To, the role the Candidate applied for is listed
- Under Applied, the date and days the Candidate applied is listed
- Under Email, the Candidate's email address is listed, click the details to update if necessary
- Under Phone Number, the Candidate's phone number is listed, click the details to update if necessary
- Under Labels, click to add any additional information if necessary (i.e. Top Candidate)
- Under Questions, you will see the answers that was filled in for the Job Posting
- Under Resume, you will see the Candidate's resume if uploaded
- Under Cover Letter, you will see the Candidate's cover letter if uploaded
- Under Offers, you will have the option to send an Offer Letter or review sent ones if applicable
- Under Notes, you can input any information/ upload files regarding the Candidate if necessary
- Under Interviews, you can review past interviews or click New Interview to add one
- Under History, you can review what history the Candidate may already have with another Job Posting (Applications) or the Company (Work History)
- Under Messages, is where you can review previous messages with the Candidate or click New Message to add a new one
- On the top left corner, click the X icon if you wish to leave the Candidate Profile
- On the top left corner, click the Left or Right Arrow icons to move to the next Candidate
- On the far right side corner, click the Three Dot icon to either: Invite Employee (start digital onboarding) or Delete
- Click Reject, if you determine this Candidate will not be hired
- Click View Offer, to see the signed Offer Letter if applicable
- Click Candidates, it will list other applicants for you to click into the Candidate View
The Candidate Dashboard will assist you with reviewing the different applications that have been completed for Job Postings.
You will be able to download, print, and view the Resume and Cover Letter by clicking the three dots under the appropriate section.
Please note, that by deleting Candidates will remove them from the history and you will no longer know if they had applied in the past. We recommend updating the Candidates Status to assist you with filtering.
The Candidate's personal details list their first and last name, what Position they applied to, the date of the submission, email address, phone number, and any Labels associated.
The History under the Candidate Review can list if the Candidate has applied for a different Job Posting or used to work with the Company. However, this will only be listed if the email address they applied with matches with an Employee Profile.
Please note Please note that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions to view/update Applicant Tracking - Position-Based: Job Applications will be able to review the Candidate Dashboard.
- How To Navigate The Candidate Dashboard
- How To Filter The Candidate Dashboard
- How To Update ATS Permissions For Team Administrators