- How to add a Candidate to Push who did not apply online
- Push Web App
- Click the Applicant Tracking tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Job Dashboard
- Under Actions click the Person with Plus icon that corresponds with the Job Posting
- In the new pop up window, manually fill in the necessary information from the Job Posting
- Once done, click Submit Application
When manually adding a Candidate to the Push ATS tab, the Administrator will need to complete any questions or information that has been designated in the Job Posting.
This will assist your team with any individuals who may have handed in their resume in person or a reference was provided by a team member.
Once completed, a Candidate profile will be added to the Candidate Dashboard to assist you with reviewing the different applications that have been completed for Job Postings.
You will be able to download, print, and view the Resume and Cover Letter by clicking the three dots under the appropriate section.
Please note, that by deleting Candidates will remove them from the history and you will no longer know if they had applied in the past. We recommend updating the Candidates Status to assist you with filtering.
The Candidate's personal details list their first and last name, what Position they applied to, the date of the submission, email address, phone number, and any Labels associated.
The History under the Candidate Review can list if the Candidate has applied for a different Job Posting or used to work with the Company. However, this will only be listed if the email address they applied with matches with an Employee Profile.
Please note Please note that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions to view/update Applicant Tracking - Position-Based: Job Applications will be able to review the Candidate Dashboard.
- How To Navigate The Candidate Dashboard
- How To Filter The Candidate Dashboard
- How To Navigate Candidate Information
- How To Update ATS Permissions For Team Administrators
Please sign in to leave a comment.