- How to assign a new Position to an applicant
- How to change the Position a Candidate applied For
- A Candidate applied for a role but they are a better fit for a different one, how do I update their Profile under Applicant Tracking?
- Push Web App
- Click the Applicant Tracking tab
- On the left-hand navigation bar, click Candidate Dashboard
- Under Actions, click the Arrow in the Box Icon that corresponds with the Candidate or the Candidate's Name
- Under the Candidate's Profile, on the right side, click Transfer Application
- Under Select Job, click the drop-down menu and select the new Position
- Once done, click Transfer To New Job
- The page will refresh to show the Candidate Profile associated with the updated Position!
Save time in the hiring process by being able to transfer Positions associated with Candidates! Easily manage Candidates who may apply for a role, but through the interview process, they are found as a better fit for a different position.
Once the transfer is completed, any questions answered from the previous Job Posting, Labels, Statuses, applied date, weekly availability, notes, interviews, and associated messages will be found under the Candidate Profile.
Note that any Candidate Profiles that had a draft of an Offer Letter will remain with the previous Position details. Please revise the Offer Letter that has already been created to reflect the latest Position. There will be a message warning you of any Offer Letters in draft mode before completing a transfer.
If you do not have permission to view Candidates for the new Position, you will see “Access denied” instead of the Candidate Profile.
Please note that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permission to view/update Applicant Tracking - Position-Based: Job Applications will be able to review the Candidate Dashboard.