- How to create time off submission from a Leave Management Policy/Balance for an employee as a Manager
- Push Web App
- Click the Payroll tab
- On the left-hand navigation bar, click Earnings/Deductions
- Under Preset, click the drop-down menu and select the relevant Preset that is associated with the Leave Management Policy (i.e. Paid Vacation Taken or Unpaid Time Off Taken) or click the Search Box and input the name of the Preset
- Under Frequency, click the drop-down menu and selec One Time
- Under Date, click the drop-down menu and select the relevant pay period based on the cut-off date
- Scroll to the box Employee Information: Earnings/Deductions
- Under Employee, click Select Employee and select the relevant employee or click the Search Box and input the name of the employee
- Under Position Details, this will auto-fill the rate of pay and position based on the selected employee
- Click the drop-down menu associated with the Position if the employee has multiple positions and select the relevant one if applicable
- Once you select the employee, under Earning/Deduction Details, the field associated with Available Balance Hours will auto-populate the employees current balance
- Under Hours, input the specific amount and click Calculate Amount to calculate the dollar amount if applicable; If you only want to put an hour or dollar amount, leave the relevant section blank and fill in the necessary information
- If you have other employees to add for the same preset, click Add Row and repeat steps 6-11
- Once complete, click Add Earnings/Deductions
- The page will refresh, and entries will be created to pay and/or lower the balance for the employee(s)!
By default, Employees have the ability to submit time off requests associated with Leave Management from a mobile device when logged into the Push Employee app.
In the instance that an employee is unable to submit a request, Administrators can complete the process manually under Earning and Deductions.
At this time, Administrators are not able to create time off requests for employees to later be approved under Shift Approvals. Administrators are only able to create Earning and Deduction entries for time off that would otherwise be approved to be paid out and/or lower the balance for time off.
Please note that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permission to Run Payroll or Set up Earnings and Deductions by Preset(s) will be able to add Earnings and Deductions.
- How To Perform A Balance Adjustment For Leave Management
- How To Payout An Employee's Leave Management Policy