- As a former or on leave employee of a Push client, how can I access my ROEs, pay stubs, previously uploaded files, T4s, or W2s?
- Push Web App
- Login to your Push Account on a desktop
- Under My Summary, you will see your personal information, paystubs, ROEs, etc.
- Under My Files, you will find any documents that you filled out or have been uploaded such as T4s that can be viewed/downloaded
- Under Performance Reviews, you will see any reviews that were created
As a former or on leave employee, you are still able to access your ROEs, pay stubs, previously uploaded files, T4s, and W2s. However, access is only available on a desktop/laptop and not through the Push Employee App.
If you do not have access to a desktop, please reach out to your current/former employer to assist you with providing copies of any documentation.
If the Company is no longer using Push, you will not have access to login to your Push account on any platform. Please contact your current/former employer to assist you, as Push is not authorized to mail or email out documentation or information from a Push account.
If you do not know your login credentials, please contact your employer as Push is not authorized to disclose this information.