- How to download a copy of a file from my Push account
- How to add files to my employee profile
- How to upload files for my employer
- How to see files uploaded in my Push account
- Push Employee App
- Open the Push Employee App and enter in your login credentials using your Email Address and Password associated with your Push account
- On the top left corner tap the three stripes
- In the drop down menu, tap My Files
- Tap the File Name to view
- In the pop up, tap Download if necessary
Please note, that if you are a former employee to a Company that uses Push, you will only be able to access your Push account on the Push Web App.
If you do not have access to a desktop, please reach out to your current/former employer to assist you with providing a copy of your file.
To upload a file to your Push account, you will need to complete this on a desktop.
If you do not know your login credentials, please contact your employer as Push is not authorized to disclose this information.
- How To View And Download T4s / W2s As An Employee
- How To View/Upload Employee Files As An Employee On A Desktop
Article is closed for comments.