- How to download a copy of a file from my Push account
- How to add files to my employee profile
- How to upload files for my employer
- How to see files uploaded in my Push account
- Push Employee App
- Open the Push Employee App and enter in your login credentials using your Email Address and Password associated with your Push account
- On the top left corner, tap the three stripes
- In the drop-down menu, tap My Files
- Tap the File Name to view
- In the pop-up, tap Download if necessary
Both current and former employees will have the ability to access their T4's or W-2's from the Push Employee app.
Inactive and On Leave Employees will continue to have limited access to their Push account on a desktop/laptop. They will be able to retrieve information like paystubs, T4s, ROEs, W-2's, and any files under My Files that were uploaded.
Former Employees will also have limited access to the Push Employee app to be able to access their paystubs, T4's, and W-2's. Any other files that were uploaded under My Files will not be accessible and can be retrieved by logging into the account on a desktop.
If you do not have access to a desktop, please reach out to your current/former employer to assist you with providing a copy of your file.
To upload a file to your Push account, you will need to complete this on a desktop.
If you do not know your login credentials, please contact your employer as Push is not authorized to disclose this information.
- How To View And Download T4s / W2s As An Employee
- How To View/Upload Employee Files As An Employee On A Desktop