- How to accept a Shift Release Request from another employee
- How to cover a shift for another employee
- Push Employee App
- Open the Push Employee App and enter your login credentials using your Email Address and Password associated with your Push account
- On the top left corner click the three stripes
- In the drop-down menu, click Shift Releases
- Click Release Pool
- Click the Circle icon that corresponds with the Shift Release you wish to accept
- At the bottom of the screen, click Pick Up
- In the pop up, click Pick Up
Once you accept a Shift Release, you will see the status change under the Shift in the Release Pool to Swap Pending Manager Approval. The Shift Release will need to be approved by an Administrator as the final step before your Scheduler is updated to reflect the extra shift. Once approved, both you and the other employee who released their shift will receive a notification.
NOTE: At any given time, either the person who initiated the shift release or the receiver can cancel the release – even if it’s pending manager approval.
If you require assistance with a Shift Release, please contact your employer/direct manager to best assist you.