- How to update your availability for specific days on the Push app
- Push Employee App
- Open the Push Employee App and enter your login credentials using your Email Address and Password associated with your Push account
- On the top left corner click the three stripes to view the drop-down menu
- Click Availability and select Custom
- Under Date, input the specific date that differs from your Weekly Availability
- Under Start Time and End Time, input the timeframe that you are available
- Once completed, click Submit for Approval
The Custom Availability function is used when you steer away from your normal availability. For example, if you typically are available on Mondays from 8am-5pm but a specific Monday in two weeks you have an appointment and are only available 8am-2pm, you can submit a Custom Availability.
Click Custom Availability Request History to review past custom requests. These submissions are requests waiting to be approved by your Company.
If you do not know your login credentials, please contact your employer as Push is not authorized to disclose this information.
If you require assistance with submitting a Custom Availability on the Push Employee app, please contact your employer/direct manager to best assist you.
Please sign in to leave a comment.