- How to send a request for another employee to pick up a shift I can no longer work
- How to release a shift that I am unavailable to work
- Push Employee App
- Open the Push Employee App and enter your login credentials using your Email Address and Password associated with your Push account
- On the top left corner click the three stripes
- In the drop-down menu, click My Schedule
- Under My Schedule, click the Arrow Icon that corresponds with the shift you wish to release
- Under Swaps, click Releases
- Under Reason, click the White Box to add a comment
- Click Next at the bottom of the screen
- Under Summary, click Release Shift
The Shift Release is a request for another employee to cover your shift. You will receive a notification when an employee accepts the release and another notification once an Administrator has approved this request.
Once you receive the second notification that it has been approved by an Administrator, that is your confirmation that the shift is no longer associated with you.
NOTE: At any given time, either the person who initiated the shift release or the receiver can cancel the release – even if it’s pending manager approval.
If you do not receive a notification that it has been approved by an Administrator, the shift is still associated with you. We recommend contacting your employer for more information.
The only shifts that you can release are the ones with an arrow icon. Shifts that have passed or have a company restricted time limit on when releases are allowed, will not have an arrow icon.
If you do not see an arrow icon next to a shift, please contact your employer/direct manager to best assist you.
If you require assistance with releasing a shift, please contact your employer/direct manager to best assist you.
Please sign in to leave a comment.