- How to update my availability for time off
- How to submit a vacation request in Push
- Push Employee App
- Open the Push Employee App and enter in your login credentials using your Email Address and Password associated with your Push account
- On the top left corner click the three stripes to view the drop down menu
- Click Availability
- Click Time Off
- Under Start Date, input the beginning date of your time off and click Ok
- Under End Date, input the last date of your time off and click Ok
- Under Reason for Requesting Time Off, input a comment
- Once completed, click Submit for Approval
You will need to leave a comment for the reason of the Time Off Request to inform your Manager/Employer.
Click Time Off Availability Request History that is above Submit For Approval if you would like to review your past requests.
Please note, that these submissions are requests waiting to be approved by your Company.
If you require assistance with submitting your Time Off or accessing the Push Employee app, please contact your employer/direct manager to best assist you.
If you do not see Time Off available in your Push Employee app, please click Time Off in the main drop down menu or contact your employer/direct manager.