- How to update your weekly availability on the Push app
- Push Employee App
- Open the Push Employee App and enter in your login credentials using your Email Address and Password associated with your Push account
- On the top left corner click the three stripes to view the drop down menu
- Click Availability
- Click Weekly to update your scheduled availability
- Under Number Of Days To Work, input the number of days a week you are available to work
- Input the Start Date and End Date of when this availability applies
- Click M,T,W,T,F,S,S to input the availability for each of these days
- Once completed, click Submit for Approval
When entering in your availability for each day, click the circle that corresponds with Available if it is all day or enter the time you are only available for.
You have the option to leave a commend under Notes if you would like to inform your Manager/Employer of any information.
Click Weekly Availability Request History that is above Submit For Approval if you would like to review your past availability requests.
Please note, that these submissions are requests waiting to be approved by your Company.
If you require assistance with submitting your availability or accessing the Push Employee app, please contact your employer/direct manager to best assist you.
Please sign in to leave a comment.