- How to remove a shift release request that was already submitted
- Push Employee App
- Open the Push Employee App and enter your login credentials using your Email Address and Password associated with your Push account
- On the top left corner click the three stripes
- In the drop-down menu, click Shift Releases
- Under My Releases, click the Circle icon that corresponds with the shift release you wish to cancel
- Click Cancel at the bottom of the screen
- In the pop up, click Cancel Release
If you sent a request to release a shift and need to cancel, you can do so as long as it was not approved by an Administrator. If already approved, please reach out to your employer to best assist you.
NOTE: At any given time, either the person who initiated the shift release or the receiver can cancel the release – even if it’s pending manager approval.
If you require assistance with canceling a shift release, please contact your employer/direct manager to best assist you.
- How To Perform A Shift Release On The Push Employee App
- How To Perform A Shift Swap On The Push Employee App
- How To Cancel A Shift Swap On The Push Employee App