- How to be paid out for all hours/days in my balance/policy in the Push Employee app
- I have 40 hours of vacation that I want to be paid for right away, how do I notify my manager?
- Push Employee App
- Open the Push Employee App and enter in your login credentials using your Email Address and Password associated with your Push account
- On the top left corner click the three stripes to view the drop down menu
- Click Time Off Request (Palm Tree icon)
- Click the specific Policy/Balance that you wish to request a payout from
- Click Payout
- Under Request Payout, click the Plus or Minus icons to total up the Hours/Dollars you want to request the payout for
- Under Please Leave a Comment For The Manager, click the box and input a comment
- Once completed, click Submit Request
When requesting a payout, you will see either the total hours or dollars available in your Policy/Balance. This will be dependent on how your company/manager decided to track your requests.
When submitting a payout; zero means the time will be unpaid, and then any other hours/days will be paid out at your hourly rate.
If you do not see the Payout pop up when you select the specific Policy/Balance, this may mean that you do not have the option to have it be paid out.
For any inquiries, support, or questions relating to your Balance/Policy, please contact your employer/direct manager.