- How to send a request to swap shifts with another employee
- Push Employee App
- Open the Push Employee App and enter your login credentials using your Email Address and Password associated with your Push account
- On the top left corner click the three stripes
- In the drop-down menu, click My Schedule
- Under My Schedule, click the Arrow Icon on the shift that you wish to release
- Under Swaps, click Swaps
- Under Reason, click the White Box to add a comment
- Under Swaps, click the Circle icon that corresponds with the Shift you wish to request to switch
- Click Next at the bottom of the screen
- Under Summary, click Request Swap
The Shift Swap is a request for you to swap shifts with another employee. You will receive a notification when an employee accepts the swap and another notification once an Administrator has approved this request.
Once you receive the second notification that it has been approved by an Administrator, that is your confirmation that the Scheduler has been updated.
The only shifts that you can shift swap are the ones with an arrow icon. Shifts that have passed or have a company restricted time limit on when shift swaps are allowed, will not have an arrow icon.
NOTE: At any given time, either the person who initiated the shift swap or the receiver can cancel the release – even if it’s pending manager approval.
If you do not receive a notification that it has been approved by an Administrator, the shift is still associated with you. We recommend contacting your employer for more information.
Please note: you are only able to swap shifts that are not overlapping with your existing shifts and within the same position(s).
If you do not see an arrow icon next to a shift, please contact your employer/direct manager to best assist you.
If you require assistance with swapping a shift, please contact your employer/direct manager to best assist you.