- How to Declare Cash Tips for Employees
- Push Web App
- When employees are clocking out, they will have the ability to declare their tips on the tablet at the end of their shift.
- Input the amount of Tips they are declaring and click Submit
- Once you Run Payroll, Cash Tips will show up as an earning/deduction line item on the pay stub in order to be taxed
- If a Clock Summary Report was generated under Reports and there will be a column added for the tips declared
Please note: you will only have access to this feature if the Push team has turned it on for your account. For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To get started with Cash Tip Declarations, the Push team must set up the process for you. If you have not done so already, please contact email@example.com for further assistance.
Once our team has set up the Tip Settings for you, the employees who work in a position that has the declared tips setting, will have the ability to declare their tips on the tablet at the end of their shift.
Please sign in to leave a comment.