- How to Declare Cash Tips for Employees
- Push Web App
- When employees are clocking out, they will have the ability to declare their tips on the tablet at the end of their shift.
- Input the amount of Tips they are declaring and click Submit
- Once you Run Payroll, Cash Tips will show up as an earning/deduction line item on the pay stub in order to be taxed
- If a Clock Summary Report was generated under Reports and there will be a column added for the tips declared
The Tip Declaration feature is currently available on the Premium Subscription.
If you do not have this feature and interested, please feel free to contact Push Support at email@example.com to connect you with the relevant team.
Once our team has set up the Tip Settings for you, the employees who work in a position that has the declared tips setting, will have the ability to declare their tips on the tablet at the end of their shift.