- How to manually add a clock entry
- Push Web App
- Click the Employees tab
- On the left hand Navigation bar, click Clock Approvals
- On the left hand Navigation bar click, Add Clock History
- Click the drop down Select An Employee and search for the specific employee
- Click Add Clock Entry
- Under Status, select if the clock entry is a Completed entry or Still Working
- Under Date, select the day that the employee worked a shift
- Under Clock In Time, input the start time of the shift
- Under Clock Out Time, input the end time of the shift
- Under Position, click the drop down arrow and it will list Active and Inactive Positions associated with the employee and select the appropriate position
- Employee Comments and Manager Reason for Change is optional to fill in
- Under Clock Entry Status, please select either: Approved or Unapproved
- Once completed, click Add Clock Entry
You will need to ensure that all clocks are approved with the correct Position and hours (marked with a green dot) as the hours approved will be what is used in payroll.
Please note, that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permission to View/Update Clock Approvals by Position will be able to access this information.
Please sign in to leave a comment.