- How to process payroll
- Push Web App
- Click the Payroll tab
- Click Run Payroll on the left hand navigation bar
- Next to the Payroll Cut Off Date, click the dropdown menu to select the cut off date of the pay period that you would like to run
- Once complete, click Run Payroll
- Your page will refresh and click View/Approve Pay Run to bring up the Pay Run Summary
- Once you have reviewed the payroll summary, click Approve Payroll
- To complete this process, click OK
- Approve Payroll: If everything looks good and you want to submit payroll. This will initiate us to begin processing your payroll.
- Delete Payroll: Any adjustments that need to be made under Earnings and Deductions, this will delete the current pay run.
- Re-Run Payroll: You can make small adjustments (i.e. Update the Start Date of a Position), this will update the current pay run.
In the Pay Run Summary, we recommend reviewing the employees rate of pay, the total hours, the position(s) on each of the employees paystubs and the payment method before approving. If you have already approved payroll and notice an error that needs to be adjusted, please contact Push Support firstname.lastname@example.org requesting to unapprove payroll.
Please note that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions to Run Payroll will be able to Run Payroll and make any adjustments.
- How to View, Edit, Search and Filter Previous Earnings and Deductions
- How to Manually Add Earnings / Deductions
- How to Edit an Employee's Information
- How to Update Employee Salaries
- How To Prorate An Employee's Salary
- How to Update an Employee's Payment Method
- How To Update An Employees Payment Method One Time
- How to Approve & Adjust Clock Entries
- How to Unapprove Payroll