- How to change the Payment Method in a specific Pay run
- How to update the Payment Method without editing the Employee Profile
- Push Web App
- Click the Payroll tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Run Payroll and under Notices click the current pay run
- Under the box Employee Net Pay Summary, search for the employee and click the pencil icon that corresponds with the employees Payment Method
- Under Payment Method, select either: Direct deposit, Company Issued Cheque or Push Issued Cheque if applicable
- Once completed, click Confirm
- The page will refresh, once you have reviewed the pay run, click Approve Payroll
You are only able to update the Payment Method one time in an active pay run that has not been approved/processed. If you need to request your payroll to be unapproved or stop payment on a direct deposit please contact Push Support.
As it is a one time change, if you rerun the pay run, your edit to the payment method will not be observed. We recommend updating the Payment Method as the last step before clicking Approve Payroll.
Please note that only Super Administrators and Team Administrator with permissions to Run Payroll will be able to update the Payment Method one time.