- How to allow Push to handle Garnishments on behalf of the Company
- Push Web App
- Contact Push Payments by email email@example.com
- Please title the email Setup Garnishment
- Please provide the Company name and the Employees name
- Please provide a copy of the Garnishment Order
- Please confirm if the garnishment is an amount or percentage
- If it is a percentage, we would need to know if this is from the net or gross amount
Please note, there may be a Remittance Fee for Garnishment Orders. If you would like confirm the cost of the fee, please contact our Push Support team via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, that only Super Administrators will be able to request for a Garnishment Order to be setup with Push.
Article is closed for comments.