There are three different options once you have run payroll.
- Approve Payroll: If everything looks good and you want to submit payroll. This will initiate us to begin processing your payroll.
- Delete Payroll: If some things are off and you’d like to delete the current pay run. Please note that you must delete your current payroll to add any earnings or deductions.
- Re-Run Payroll: If something small was off e.g. a payment method for an employee and you want to re-do your pay run.
- Below that you will see the main summary which has a quick overview of the payments. If you click an employee's name, it will take you to their pay stub.
- Next will be an overview of the employee payment methods as well as their net pay. This is a good place to check to make sure everyone has the proper payment method.
- Below that will be a summary of vacation amounts earned and vacation balances per cost centre.
- Finally, you can view the pay stubs for each employee. These pay stubs provide more detail on what factors are make up their net pay.
Please sign in to leave a comment.