- How to update an Administrator Roles existing permissions
- How to mass update Team Administrators that all have the same Role
- Push Web App
- Click the Company Name in the top right hand corner
- In the drop down menu, click Company Setup
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Administrator Roles
- Under Edit, click the Pencil icon that corresponds with the specific Role
- Under Role Name, input an updated title associated with the Role if applicable
- Under Administrative Rights and Privileges, check/uncheck the boxes to update any of the the required permissions if applicable
- Once done, click Save Role
Once a change has been saved to an Administrator Role, the permissions will automatically update for any Team Administrators that were assigned to this role.
For example, if a new Position has been created and is part of the Front of House/Store Department. You will only have to update the specific Administrator Role, for it to be applied to the relevant Team Administrators.
Administrator Roles will allow your team to easily manage permissions for multiple team members in a single space.
The Administrator Roles feature is currently available on the Premium Subscription.
If you do not have this feature and are interested, please feel free to contact Push Support at email@example.com to connect you with the relevant team.
- What Are Administrator Roles?
- How To Assign An Administrator Role
- How To Convert An Existing Administrators Permissions To A Role
- How To Deactivate An Administrator Role
- How To Reactivate An Administrator Role
- How To Edit An Administrator Role