- How to bring back an old Administrator Role
- I no longer see a Role listed under Administrator Roles, where did it go?
- Push Web App
- Click the Company Name in the top right hand corner
- In the drop down menu, click Company Setup,
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Deactivated Roles
- Under Edit, click the Circle Arrow icon that corresponds with the specific Role
- In the pop up, Cancel if you require changes or OK if you are ready to reactivate the Role
You will have the ability to reactivate Administrator Roles, similar to reactivating Administrators. This will assist your team with understanding when to assign a Role to a user.
Once a Role has been reactivated, these Roles will be listed under Administrator Roles.
The Administrator Roles feature is currently available on the Premium Subscription.
If you do not have this feature and are interested, please feel free to contact Push Support at firstname.lastname@example.org to connect you with the relevant team.