- How to assign a role to a Team Administrator
- Push Web App
- Click the Company Name in the top right hand corner
- In the drop down menu, click Company Setup
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Administrator Roles
- Click Add Role
- Under Role Name, input a title associated with the Role
- Under Administrative Rights and Privileges, check/uncheck the boxes associated with the required permissions
- Once done, click Save Role
Administrator Roles will assist you with standardizing permissions across different team members in your account. You will be able to create different Roles and manage them in a single space rather than across all Administrators individually.
The Administrator Roles feature is currently available on the Premium Subscription.
If you do not have this feature and are interested, please feel free to contact Push Support at firstname.lastname@example.org to connect you with the relevant team.