- How to get rid of an Administrator Role so it is not used again
- I made a mistake, I how do I get rid of an Administrator Role
- Push Web App
- Click the Company Name in the top right hand corner
- In the drop down menu, click Company Setup,
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Administrator Roles
- Under Edit, click the Garbage Can icon that corresponds with the specific Role
- In the pop up, Cancel if you require changes or OK if you are ready to deactivate the Role
You will have the ability to deactivate Administrator Roles, similar to deactivating Administrators. This will assist your team with understanding when to assign a Role to a user.
Once a Role has been deactivated, these Roles will be listed under Deactivated Roles.
You will have the ability to edit, duplicate, and reactivate these inactive Roles in the future if required.
The Administrator Roles feature is currently available on the Premium Subscription.
If you do not have this feature and are interested, please feel free to contact Push Support at firstname.lastname@example.org to connect you with the relevant team.
- What Are Administrator Roles?
- How To Create An Administrator Role
- How To Assign An Administrator Role
- How To Convert An Existing Administrators Permissions To A Role
- How To Reactivate An Administrator Role
- How To Edit An Administrator Role