- How to create a Role based on a current Team Administrator's permissions
- Push Web App
- Click the Company name in the top right hand corner
- In the drop down menu, click Company Setup
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Administrators
- Under Edit, click the Cycling Arrow icon that corresponds with the Administrator
- Under Role Name, input a title associated with the Role
- Under Administrative Rights and Privileges, check/uncheck the boxes associated with the required permissions if required
- Once done, click Save Role
If you wish to convert an existing Team Administrators permissions to a Role, the above will guide you on how to do so. Once this has been completed, you will still be required to assign/update the Role associated with the Team Administrator.
We recommend reviewing Team Administrator profiles that are often used as reference when creating permissions for a new user.
The Administrator Roles feature is currently available on the Premium Subscription.
If you do not have this feature and are interested, please feel free to contact Push Support at email@example.com to connect you with the relevant team.