Here’s a video on publishing your schedule for your team to view via app and online, with detailed instructions below:
- Go to the Schedule tab
- Select “Options” button on the top left of the schedule
- Choose “Publish” and select the positions you wish to publish.
Please note: you will only be able to publish what you see on the screen. For example: if you have the server position filter on, you will only be able to publish the server schedule. To publish all positions, make sure you have not filtered the schedule in any way/
- If the positions are green, then staff under them can view the shifts via the mobile app or on their desktop
- Also if the little circle icon next to the position is “green,” then it is published, and “red” is unpublished. You can also click on the circles to easily publish positions that are ready to go live.
How to Send Published Schedules to Employees
To send schedules you have two options, found in the Options button at the top left of the schedule:
- You may print the schedule as a hard copy for employees to view
- You may email employees their schedules, using the emails that each employee has on their “employee information” file.
- Due to Canadian spam laws, this may be problematic as not all employees may receive the schedule. We highly suggest using the message feature as a solution. To use this feature, click here.
Please note: When a Super Admin or Team Admin sends an email out, they have an option between ALL or INDIVIDUAL.
- If a FOH Team Admin publishes all FOH positions and chooses ALL, the employees will see ALL FOH shifts for the week. They will not see BOH, as the team admin does not have access to BOH.
- If a Super Admin is emailing out a schedule, it will show all published positions. Therefore, if a Super Admin wants to only send out the FOH schedule, they should only publish FOH positions and not BOH, send it out, and then publish BOH positions after the email.