- How to notify employees of a change to the Scheduler
- How to send a message to employees of their scheduled shifts
- Push Web App
How to save the Scheduler as a PDF
- Click the Scheduler tab
- Click Options and in the drop down menu select Print
- Select if you would like the schedule to be printed in Black & White or Colour
- If you click Black & White, the schedule will show employees who are scheduled and load in employee view as default
- if you click Colour, the schedule will print everything you currently see on your schedule (i.e. position, schedule view, filters)
- On the top left hand side, click Print
- Under Destination, click the drop down and select Save to PDF
How to send a PDF file under Messages:
- Click the Employees tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Messages
- Under Inbox, click Compose
- Under Delivery, select Email
- Under Files, click the Plus icon and attach the PDF
- Under Departments, click the Box to select the appropriate Department(s) if applicable
- Under Positions, click the Box to select the appropriate Position(s) if applicable
- Under Administrators, click the Box to select the appropriate Administrators(s) if applicable
- Under Employees, click the Box to select the appropriate Employee(s) or click Select All
- Under Subject, input the title of the Message
- Under the main text box, input any necessary information
- Once done, scroll back to Compose Message and click Send
Once a Schedule is Published or there are any adjustments after it is published, employees do receive an email notification informing them that there are changes to their Push account. Employees are able to login to their Push account and can review the updated changes.
Once you send the Message, employees will receive an Email of the details, as well as in their Push account under Messages.
You can also send the Published Schedule via email through the Push Scheduler if you choose to do so.
Please note, that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions to view/update/publish the schedule by Position will be able to send emails to employees through the Scheduler.
- If a FOH Team Admin publishes all FOH positions and chooses ALL, the employees will see ALL FOH shifts for the week. They will not see BOH, as the team admin does not have access to BOH.
- If a Super Admin is emailing out a schedule, it will show all published positions. Therefore, if a Super Admin wants to only send out the FOH schedule, they should only publish FOH positions and not BOH, send it out, and then publish BOH positions after the email.