- To simultaneously see the Scheduling Cost and the Schedule
- Push Web App
- Click the Scheduler tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Weekly Schedule
- On the right hand side, click Costs
- In the right sidebar, click the toggle that corresponds with Show Costs
- Under Labour, check/uncheck the boxes that correspond with: Cost and Hour Breakdown, Labour Hours, Labour Costs, Hourly Costs, Fixed Costs, or Total Costs
- Under Sales, check/uncheck the boxes that correspond with: Total Sales, Hourly Labour % of Sales, Fixed Labour % of Sales, Total Labour % of Sales, or Sales Per Hour
- Once done, click the X icon on the right side
Costs now provides the ability for customers to easily filter what type of labour and sales data is viewable when adding shifts or viewing the schedule.
Based on the boxes you have checked on or off under Costs, the Scheduler will begin to populate the different information.
When in the Costs sidebar, you will also a message that indicates if an Overhead Cost % has been set up. If you wish to update this information, please navigate to Scheduler Settings: Overhead Cost.