- How to track employee profile changes
- How to see a history of employee changes
- Push Web App
- Click the Company name in the top right hand corner
- In the drop down menu, select My Feed
- Check the box next to Employee Changes
- Select a Date Range
- Click Submit
Changes tracked through My Feed/Employee Changes include:
- Which employee the change applied to
- Which administrator made the change
- What change was made
- The date and time the change was made
Some common examples of tracked employee changes include:
- Employee profile activation/deactivation
- Employee profile deactivation date
- Employment status (employee versus contractor)
- Employee tax and banking information
- Employee personal information (i.e., address, phone number, email address)
- Time off request approvals/rejections
- Released shift pickup approvals
- Shift pickup approvals
- Schedule edits
- Schedules published
My Feed allows you to track Clock Changes, Employees Added, Employee Changes, Salary Changes, and Schedule Changes.
Please note that you will only be able to view a date range of 30 days.
To expedite your process, use the search bar to type in keywords like the employee name, the date of the change, the type of employee change.
You must have Super Administrator permissions to track employee changes using the My Feed function.