- How to add an employee to a different location
- Push Web App
- Click the Company name in the top right hand corner
- In the drop down menu, click All
- Click the Employees tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, select the appropriate Employee List: Active or Pending
- Under Search, input the name of the employee
- Under Edit, click the Pencil icon that corresponds with the employee
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Salary or scroll and click Add/Update Salary/Position
- Click Add a New Position
- Under Position, click the drop down menu to select the appropriate Position
- Under Salary, input the dollar amount
- Under Frequency, click the drop down menu and select either: Hourly, Monthly, Biweekly, Weekly, Semi-Monthly, Yearly, or Daily
- Under Start Date, click the white box and input the appropriate Date
- Once done, click Add New Position
The ability to assign employees to multiple locations in one Push account is only available for Push accounts that have layered locations.
If you do not see an available Position, you will need to create a new one and ensure it is assigned to the appropriate location.
Please note, that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions will be able to assign a new location/position.
Please sign in to leave a comment.