- How to add a new Position to an employee profile
- How to add a new role to an Employee
- Push Web App
- Click the Employees tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, select the appropriate Employee List: Active, Pending, On Leave, or Inactive
- Under Search, input the name of the employee
- Under Edit, click the Pencil icon that corresponds with the employee
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Salary or scroll and click Add/Update Salary/Position
- Click Add a New Position
- Under Position, click the drop down and select the appropriate Position
- Under Salary, input the necessary information
- Under Frequency, click the drop down and select either: Hourly, Monthly, Bi-Weekly, Weekly, Semi-Monthly, Yearly, or Daily
- Under Start Date, input the date that the employee will begin to work
- Under Hours in __ Period, input the total hours if applicable
- Once done, click Add New Position
If the employee has been promoted or now has a different Position, please end the current Position by adding an End Date and create a new position. If you edit the current position details, you will have discrepancies in the Scheduler, any clock entries, and reporting.
If you do not see a specific Position to assign to an employee under the list, you will need to create a brand new position under Employee Positions.
Please note, that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions will be able to assign Positions to employees.