- How to Resend a Welcome Email to New Employees
- How to Invite Employees to Push
- Push Web App
- Click on the Employee tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, select the appropriate Employee List: Active, Pending, On Leave, or, Inactive
- Under Search, input the name of the employee
- Under Edit, click the Person icon that corresponds with the employee
- Scroll down to the Push Payroll Employee Login section
- Check off the box that corresponds to Send/Resend Welcome Email
- Scroll to the bottom and select Update Employee
If you have accidentally inputted the incorrect email, you will need to update the field with the correct email. Once you have done so, repeat steps 3 through 5 to resend the welcome email.
If an employee never received a Welcome email or it expired, you can resend the Welcome Email or an employee can use the Forgot Password link on the main login page to create a password.
Please note: If your company has just started with Push, our Onboarding team can send all your employees a welcome email. You will need to reach out to your account manager at Push.