- How to accept a Shift Release Request from another employee
- How to accept a House Shifts
- How to cover a shift for another employee
- Push Web App
- Login to your Push Account on a desktop
- Click My Schedule
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Shift Releases
- Click Pick Up on the Shift that you would like to take
Once you accept a Shift Release, you will see the status change beside the Shift in the Shift Releases to Cancel, do not click again unless you can to cancel.
The Shift Release Pick-up will need to be approved by an Administrator as the final step before your Schedule is updated to include the new picked up shift. Once approved, both you and the other employee who released their shift will receive a notification.
NOTE: At any given time, either the person who initiated the shift release or the receiver can cancel the release – even if it’s pending manager approval.
If you require assistance with a Shift Release, please contact your employer/direct manager to best assist you.
Article is closed for comments.