- How To Submit Your Availability And Request Time Off Via Laptop
- How To Request Time Off On The Web Browser
- Push Web App
- Click on the My Schedule tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, click My Availability
- Navigate to Submit New Availability
- Under Number of Days to Work, click the drop down and select from 0-7
- Under Maximum hours to work (optional), click the drop down menu and select n/a - 60 (per week)
- Under Day, check/uncheck the box that corresponds with the specific days from Monday - Sunday
- Under New Availability Effective Start Date, input the date that the availability would start
- Under Notes, input any relevant information/comment if applicable
- Once done, click Submit For Approval
When entering in your availability for each day, click the circle that corresponds with Available if it is all day or enter the time you are only available for.
You have the option to leave a commend under Notes if you would like to inform your Manager/Employer of any information.
Click the tabs under Regular Weekly Availability if you would like to review your past availability requests.
Please note, that these submissions are requests waiting to be approved by your Company.
Please sign in to leave a comment.