- How to remove a shift swap request that was already submitted
- Push Web App
- Login to your Push Account on a desktop
- Click My Schedule
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Shift Swaps
- Under My Swap Requests, click Cancel that corresponds with the pending request
- In the pop up, click Cancel Swap Request
- Once done, click Save Changes
If you sent a request to swap a shift and need to cancel, you can do so as long as it was not approved by an Administrator. If already approved, please reach out to your employer to best assist you.
NOTE: At any given time, either the person who initiated the shift release or the receiver can cancel the release – even if it’s pending manager approval.
If you require assistance with a Shift Swap, please contact your employer/direct manager to best assist you.