- How to send a request to swap shifts with another employee
- Push Web App
- Login to your Push Account on a desktop
- Click My Schedule
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Weekly Schedule
- Under Weekly Schedule, hover over the specific shift and click the Stacked Arrows icon
- Under the Request Shift Change pop up, under Shifts click the drop down menu and select an employees shift
- Under Notes, if applicable leave a comment for your team
- Once done, click Save Changes
The Shift Swap is a request for you to swap shifts with another employee. You will receive a notification when an employee accepts the swap and another notification once an Administrator has approved this request.
You are only able to swap shifts that are not overlapping with your existing shifts and within the same position(s).
Once you receive the second notification that it has been approved by an Administrator, that is your confirmation that the Scheduler has been updated.
The only shifts that you can shift swap are the ones with an arrow icon. Shifts that have passed or have a company restricted time limit on when shift swaps are allowed, will not have an arrow icon.
NOTE: At any given time, either the person who initiated the shift swap or the receiver can cancel the release – even if it’s pending manager approval.
If you do not receive a notification that it has been approved by an Administrator, the shift is still associated with you. We recommend contacting your employer for more information.
Please note: you are only able to swap shifts that are not overlapping with your existing shifts and within the same position(s).
If you require assistance with swapping a shift, please contact your employer/direct manager to best assist you.