- How to accept a Shift Release Request from another employee
- How to cover a shift for another employee
- Push Web App
- Login to your Push Account on a desktop
- Click My Schedule
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Shift Swaps
- Under Other Employees' Swap Requests, click either Accept or Decline that corresponds with the Pending User Approval
If the Shift Swap is accepted, the Status will update to Awaiting Management Approval. If declined, the Pending Request will be removed from your list.
If you sent a request to swap a shift and need to cancel, you can do so as long as it was not approved by an Administrator. If already approved, please reach out to your employer to best assist you.
NOTE: At any given time, either the person who initiated the shift release or the receiver can cancel the release – even if it’s pending manager approval.
If you require assistance with a Shift Swap, please contact your employer/direct manager to best assist you.
Please sign in to leave a comment.